Here are some of the most popular types of South Indian artificial jewellery necklaces:
Types of south indian artificial jewellery : Best necklaces
Temple artificial jewellery:
These necklaces are known for their heavy and intricate design which is inspired by the traditional South Indian temple architecture. They are usually made with gold and adorned with precious stones like rubies, emeralds, and diamonds. The design usually features a central pendant which is accompanied by smaller pendants and beads that are strung together to form the necklace.
Mango artificial necklace :
As the name suggests, these necklaces are designed to look like a string of mangoes. The mango is considered a symbol of prosperity and fertility in South India, making this necklace a popular choice for brides. They are usually made with gold and feature intricate wirework that gives the impression of a real mango. The necklaces are also adorned with precious stones like diamonds, rubies or emeralds.
Kasumala artificial jewellery:
One of the most popular artificial necklace in south, the Kasumala is a long necklace that usually measures around 30 inches. It is made with gold beads which are strung together with a pendant or a centerpiece in the middle. The design usually features intricate filigree work that is inspired by the traditional South Indian architecture. The Kasumala is usually paired with traditional sarees and is worn for special occasions like weddings and religious ceremonies.
Gundla Mala south indian jewellery:
These south indian necklace are designed to look like a string of spherical beads which are made with gold or a combination of gold and pearls. The design is usually simple yet elegant, making it a popular choice for everyday wear. Gundla Mala necklaces are also believed to bring good luck and prosperity to the wearer.
This is a flower-shaped necklace that is inspired by the traditional South Indian floral motifs. The design is usually made with gold, and the flowers are adorned with precious stones like diamonds, rubies or emeralds. The necklace is usually paired with traditional silk sarees and is worn for special occasions like weddings and religious ceremonies.
This is a long south indian necklace set that usually measures around 20 inches. The design is inspired by the Hindu goddess Lakshmi, who is known as the goddess of wealth and prosperity in South India. The necklace is made with gold and features intricate filigree work that is adorned with precious stones like diamonds, rubies or emeralds. The Lakshmi Haram is usually paired with traditional silk sarees and is worn for special occasions like weddings and religious ceremonies.
Benefits of Buying South Indian artificial jewellery Online
The benefits of buying south indian jewellery set online are:
- Convenience: You can easily find the perfect piece of jewellery sets online. There is a wide range of styles and designs to choose from, so you can find the right one for you.
- Variety: A large selection means that there is something for everyone’s taste and style preferences.
- Price: Oftentimes discounts are available online, which makes buying jewelry even more affordable.
How to Choose the right south indian necklaces
Now that you have an idea of what to look for, it’s time to decide which necklace set is right for you. When shopping for a South Indian ethnic jewellery set, consider your budget and the style of jewelry that suits your taste. There are many vendors online who sell authentic pieces at affordable prices; however, some may be more reputable than others so do your research before making any purchases!
Tips on doing online artificial jewellery shopping
It’s important to look into products before making an online purchase.
- Research the jeweller stores online. Check out their website and social media pages to see if they have any reviews or testimonials from customers. If they don’t, that could be a red flag that they are not legitimate.
- Read reviews of the product you’re interested in buying by other customers who have purchased it before (and read them carefully). Look for patterns in what people say about the product–if there are many positive reviews but no negative ones, then chances are good that this is a reliable seller!
- Ask questions if something looks too good to be true! You should never feel pressured into buying something just because someone tells you something is “the best” or “a great deal”.