The traditional signing process has become obsolete for business operations. In the fastest-paced world, enterprises want to save time on hand-written signatures. The technology-advancement can help them save the paperwork where individuals must be present for their signing process. That is why an Aadhaar eSign came into existence. It automates your paperwork and saves significant time, money, and resources. This blog will comprehensively discuss Aadhaar eSign, which has become the utmost priority for businesses.
Before diving into this amazing signing process, knowing what eSign Aadhaar is crucial. It was introduced in 2015, giving the same validity as a wet-ink signature. Due to faster and more convenient processes, it has become one of the hottest topics in the current scenario. Let’s understand it through an example. Suppose you’re a businessman and are on a business trip, and you need to sign a document for a contract between two parties. Businesspeople can use the esign facility for signing from anywhere in the world. Aadhaar Card holders can sign their documents through an OTP on registered mobiles.
Importance of Aadhaar Esign for Businesses
Whether you’re a small or large organization, many documents need to be signed daily to develop and maintain a transactional and commercial relationship with clients, merchants or agents. It can be a tedious or time-consuming job with high turnaround time, person-hour wastage at the branch and office level, terrible customer experience, high legal risk and environmental damage. The Electronic Aadhaar signature process solves this issue in the modern economy that is cost-effective, reliable, and secure and does not need a physical presence.
Taking services of Aadhaar Esign for your business operations can be a game-changing decision that opens the new doors of success in the digital world.
When you need to hire Aadhaar eSign service for your business?
When two parties are agreed on a project or new deal according to terms and conditions, they need a signing the related documents. It can be agreement, registration forms, MOUs, and other legal documents. The authroised representatives from both parties need to sign for further process.
Various industries that uses Aadhaar Esign services
Aadhaar eSign is a digital signature service facilitated by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) using Aadhaar authentication. It provides a secure and convenient way for individuals to sign documents, eliminating the need for physical signatures electronically. Several industries in India have adopted Aadhaar eSign services to streamline their business processes and enhance their customers’ experience. Here are some examples:
- Banking and Financial Services: The banking and financial services industry was one of the earliest adopters of Aadhaar eSign services. Banks use Aadhaar eSign to verify customer identity and signatures, enabling them to open accounts, process loan applications, and execute financial transactions online.
- Insurance: companies use Aadhaar eSign to issue policies, process claims, and conduct KYC (Know Your Customer) verification. Aadhaar eSign speeds up the insurance claim process, eliminating the need for physical documents and signatures.
- Telecom: Telecom companies use Aadhaar eSign to verify customer identity for new connections, SIM card activation, and other services. Aadhaar eSign makes the process faster and more convenient for customers, as they do not have to submit physical documents or visit the telecom operator’s store.
- Government Services: The Indian government uses Aadhaar eSign to enable citizens to sign and submit various documents, such as income tax returns, property registration, and government forms. Aadhaar eSign simplifies the process for citizens, as they can sign and submit documents online from anywhere using their Aadhaar number.
- Healthcare: The healthcare industry uses Aadhaar eSign to maintain electronic medical records, verify patient identity, and sign medical documents. Aadhaar eSign simplifies the process for healthcare providers, as they can access patient records and sign medical documents securely from anywhere without physical signatures.
- Education: Educational institutions use Aadhaar eSign to verify student identity and signatures, issue certificates and mark sheets, and conduct online exams. Aadhaar eSign simplifies the process for students, as they can access their documents online and sign them securely using their Aadhaar number.
The End Note
Finally, the above discussed points will give you a clear picture of Aadhaar Esign role for the businesses. We can say that it has replaced the wet-ink signature process. The government and private sectors are adopting this e-signing technology due to security, reliablibility, and easy to use.