To get admitted to Symbiosis International University (SIU), you need to follow these steps:
- Check your eligibility: SIU offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The eligibility criteria for each program vary. You can check the eligibility criteria for your desired program on the SIU website.
- Register for the entrance exam: SIU conducts its own entrance exam, known as the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), for admission to most of its undergraduate programs. For admission to some postgraduate programs, SIU accepts scores from other entrance exams, such as the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- Appear for the entrance exam: The SET is a computer-based test that is held twice a year, in January and May. The test consists of four sections: English Language, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, and General Knowledge.
- Apply for admission: Once you have received your SET scores, you can apply for admission to SIU online. You will need to create an account and fill in the application form. You will also need to upload the required documents, such as your mark sheets, certificates, and passport-size photographs.
- Attend the interview: If you are shortlisted based on your SET scores, you will be invited for an interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of faculty members from SIU.
The final selection for admission to SIU is based on a combination of your SET scores, interview performance, and academic record.
Here are some additional tips for getting admission in SIU:
- Start preparing for the SET well in advance.
- Practice solving mock tests and previous year’s question papers.
- Be prepared to answer common interview questions about your academic background, career goals, and why you are interested in studying at SIU.
- Highlight your strengths and achievements in your application form and interview.