To correct your IGNOU exam form, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the IGNOU Exam Form Correction page.
- Enter your enrollment number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Select the type of correction you want to make.
- Make the necessary corrections and click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the required fee online.
- Download the IGNOU Exam Form Correction Form.
- Fill in the form and attach all relevant documents, including:
- Attested photocopy of your IGNOU student ID card.
- Attested photocopy of the relevant document supporting the correction you need to make. For example, if you need to correct your name, you need to attach an attested photocopy of your 10th class certificate.
- Submit the form at your nearest IGNOU Regional Centre.
- Pay the required fee offline.
The fee for correcting your IGNOU exam form varies depending on the type of correction you need to make. You can check the fee structure on the IGNOU website.
Once you have submitted your exam form correction form, you will receive a confirmation email. The corrections will be made to your exam form within 7 working days.
Please note that you cannot correct your exam form after the last date for submitting exam forms.
Here are some additional tips for correcting your IGNOU exam form:
- Make sure that you have all the required documents before you submit the form.
- Proofread the form carefully before submitting it.
- If you are submitting the form offline, make sure that it is complete and signed.
If you have any questions or problems with correcting your IGNOU exam form, you can contact the IGNOU Student Support Centre for assistance.